01 June 2012

Coffee press replaced

A day well spent is always good!  Talking about yesterday.   Finished a short piece by mid-day, went to a fruitful briefing, had a good dinner, attended a solemn event... all make for that one full day of A-okay!

At the Gateway, Araneta Center, I took my chance on Wok Magic!  Surprise, it wasn't bad at all! In fact, the rice was abundant!  The food was tasty.  The squid (which is not top on my list of likes) was quite soft and tasty.

The tuna teriyaki was the same.  Funny though, the teriyaki sauce was fluid, not thick.  And it had green and red peppers, and onions. Hhhmm...


The highlight of the day, I got to replace my mom's 5-cup coffee press which I broke in 2010.  Voila!

Thank you Starbucks for stocking up on this beauty once more.


No comments: