10 May 2012

here i go again

Writing is such sweet sorrow. At least, it feels like it. I quit a relatively well paying job to try my hand at writing, magazine publishing. It didn't start out well, but it took shape, and here I am trying to make a living from it. So, in between bouts of self-pity, self-bullying, and pure lethargy and laziness, I pick myself up from the floor (yes, that is where I sleep) and try to sit down, face guapo or moon (my macs) and try to string a few words, then another sentence, til cohesion (or what seems like it) sets in. What I'm attempting to say, or write, is that, here I am trying to blog my writing life again. Will start with the events of the last few days, and see how far back I can actually relive, or rewrite. Here goes! Oh yeah, here's how I look now.

No comments: